Earn high dividends — up to 1.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000 — with little effort required from you.
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 1.00% to 0.35% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Includes digital banking services:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- No minimum deposit to open
Here’s How You Qualify
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver® rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment or ACH credit
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa® accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base dividend rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Advantage Plus FCU as ATM or PIN-based, signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Advantage Plus FCU issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 1.00% and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.35% APY depending on the account’s balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $15,000 receive APY* of 2.50%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 2.50% to 0.38% APY depending on the account’s balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/01/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH, enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements are a condition of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 (one) account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact an Advantage Plus FCU service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.